Mythic Manor Game Download Links:
Installation Guide & How-To Download for Android, Windows & Mac
1. Tap the download button for a specific device.
2. Complete the CAPTCHA.
3. Click on the ‘Click here to continue.’
4. Wait for the 8 sec Countdown for the link.
5. Click on the Get Link button on the lower half of the page.
1. Download APK or zipped files
2. Extract the Zip file
3. Just install APK files
4. Play & Enjoy your Game.
Mythic Manor Game is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren’Py solely by me, Jikei ♥
Mythic Manor APK Download : Want more now? If you become a patron to Jikei, you’ll immediately get access to as many as 63 patron-only posts.
Welcome to our Patreon page where we post official information about Mythic Manor and communicate with all of you, the players!
Our official website: mythicmanor.com
Mythic Manor Game is a free adult interactive visual novel game that offers stimulating new experiences set in an explorable modern fantasy world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls.”
- 3DCG interactive world — Explore 20+ locations via a City Map and interact with your surroundings and other characters.
- 250+ events and special hidden scenes — Spend time and build relationships with the girls you like.
- Fully uncensored lewd animated scenes — Enjoy 500+ hardcore and softcore animations featuring MANY different fetishes.
- Tons of side activities — Go fishing, use binoculars, view cams, find hidden items and codes, buy stuff, browse your PC and more.
- Story-based character progression — Well-paced, entertaining story lines for each of the five main girls and several side girls.
- Attractive character designs with distinct personalities — Uniquely designed main characters and side characters.
- Quality of life features — Scene replay gallery, hints system, day/night system, animation speed buttons, old save file compatibility and more.
Jikei – Lead Code, Lead Writer, Game Design, Art & Graphical Interface
Nocht – Writer, Web Developer, Marketing Chief
Q: How do I receive my Discord Patron rank?
A: Connect your Discord to Patreon on the Thank You page or your Account Settings page.
Q: How often will I be charged by Patreon?
A: Patreon will charge you as soon as you pledge and then on the first of every month for as long as you keep your subscription.
Q: Is the Mythic Manor Game censored?
A: No, the actual game is not censored at all.
Q: How will the latest build be released?
A: Mythic Admirers receive the latest build of the game 2 weeks before the public release. Mythic Fans get the latest build of the game 1 week before the public release.
Q: How does the $50 Mythic Master reward tier work?
A: After you make a $50 pledge, your name is added to our Mythic Master list. Since your payment will go through as soon as you pledge, you are free to cancel or reduce your pledge at any time – you will still receive your $50 benefits.
As soon as a new update is available, we will PM you the download links for the game and walkthrough through Patreon (or e-mail them if you’d prefer). You will receive this perk forever (well… until there are no more new versions of the game being developed).
Q: Are save files compatible with new versions?
A: Yes, save files from v0.2.0 and above are compatible with new versions of the game.
Q: Where are my save files located at?
A: Your Mythic Manor save files are located at:
- WINDOWS: C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962
- MAC OS: ~/Library/RenPy/Test-1490227962
- LINUX: ~/.renpy/Test-1490227962
- ANDROID: Android > data > com.mythic.manor > files > saves |*For Android only, we suggest backing up the entire “saves” folder before updating/uninstalling the game.
**For Win/Mac/Linux, save files persist between versions, so you can safely delete old versions of the game without backing up.
Q: How can I contact you?
v0.9.0 Patch Notes:
New main events for Esther, Fanora, Naira, Nefari and Velle.
New main event for Jade.
Added a new expansion to the beach location.
Added more interactions with girls at the beach.
Added an interaction with the park bench at night.
Esther’s locked PC folder is now accessible (with a password).
Esther’s spare key is now discoverable.
Added a cameo character (Misty).
Created a whole bunch of new characters (most are event-specific).
Created new event-specific areas.
Added the new monthly wallpapers (February and March).
Added the 1 Year Anniversary wallpaper.
Added a few new versions of songs by Corsairon.
Added other new event-specific music.
Added new sound effects.
$20+ patron names added to the PC.
Updated the scene gallery.
Updated the official walkthrough.
Added Future Side Content section to the walkthrough.
Made adjustments to the game menu.
Fixed a few minor bugs/spelling errors.
Fixed the wording of some dialogue.
Other fixes and adjustments.
Music and sound effects for the entire game!
- Added four songs made for Mythic Manor by Corsairon! (some are still in-progress and will be added in a future update).
- Also added a bunch of free-to-use songs.
- Added music/ambience to the locations around the world and to all events.
- Added non-lewd and lewd sound effects (lewd sound effects by Oolay-Tiger).
Lots of repeatable events! (more events are unlocked as you level up the girls)
- These are accessible in the girls’ rooms (day/night), some work places (noon), pool, late at night in your room, etc.
- 25+ lewd events for the manor girls.
- 25+ non-lewd events for the manor girls.
- 2 events for Jade.
- A new multi-girl event.
- A new Sunday event.
- Added a Speed Button for all repeatable lewd events, which allows you to increase or decrease animation speeds.
- Added a Music Gallery in the PC.
- Added a separate volume slider for lewd sound effects.
- Added the new monthly wallpapers and a holiday themed wallpaper.
- Added the option to make a girl go back to her room when she’s in the bathroom or pool.
- Added the option to wake up Fanora when she’s asleep in her room.
- Updated the animations and script for Fanora’s repeatable BJ event.
- Changed the color of some areas at night (ex. MC’s room, hallway, etc.).
- Changed the requirements for some special events (made things easier).
- Removed the day of the week limit for Jade’s level 11.
- Changed Naira’s default images in her room (improved).
- Improved many old hints.
- Removed level restrictions in some Sunday events when replaying the scenes in the gallery.
- Improved menu options with colors.
- Increased image cache size to hopefully help animation performance.
- Increased rollback to 40.
- Fixed Fanora & Naira’s multi-event so it properly appears in the gallery when hitting the fix gallery button.
- Completely removed the news feed.
- Many changes in the code to make future development easier.
- Other general quality of life improvements throughout the game.
- $20+ patron names added to the PC.
- Updated the scene gallery.
- Updated the walkthrough.
- Other minor fixes and adjustments.
- Updated to v0.8.0.
- Fixed the Android icon.
- More main events for all of the manor girls.
- New Naira repeatable content.
- New Jade main content.
- New Jade repeatable content.
- Special pregnancy event.
- Special threesome event.
- Two new repair events.
- The binoculars are now fixable.
- The binoculars are now usable at the kitchen window.
- Naira’s spare key has been added (to access her room easier).
- Dahlia’s events have been added to the Scene Gallery.
- Patron Monthly Art PC wallpapers are unlockable with codes (*for $10+ patrons, check the Monthly Art posts or the walkthrough for the codes).
- New Halloween themed PC wallpaper.
- New game news system on the main menu (disabled on Android).
- Added new items to the old man’s shop.
- Updated the following animations with more frames: Naira’s level 7 “Peep” route animations.
- Some quality of life improvements to girls’ rooms and other places around the city.
- Fixed a minor bug with Naira level 13.
- Grammar fixes to older events.
- Reduced the week requirement for Cei level 1 and for buying the fishing rod.
- Slightly reduced the requirements for Seren level 1 and Natasha level 1.
- Added images for all items that didn’t have them.
- The secret code system has been removed while it is being reworked.
- $10/$20+ patron names added to the PC.
- Updated and reorganized the scene gallery.
- Updated the hints system.
- Completely overhauled the walkthrough.
- Other minor fixes and adjustments.
- Added an option to skip the naming process and other keyboard input for those who have the keyboard bug.
- Other minor fixes and adjustments.
MOD & Extras:
Mythic Manor- Lain's Fan-Walkthrough (v0.9)
Mythic Manor Game - Fan-Walkthrough 2 (v0.9)
Hey everyone, I didn’t like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
I hope you find it useful.
To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.
- This file requires Microsoft Excel to work on your local system. OpenOffice will not do. If you don’t have Excel however, all is not lost. If you upload it to Google Drive and open it in Google Sheets, it works the same way as it would on your local system. Google Drive is free.
- I have also been informed that it works in Gnumeric , so Linux users can use that as a desktop alternative.
- LibreOffice is another offline tool to consider, and this one works on Mac, Windows and Linux.
- The walkthrough has multiple sheets! Please visit all the sheets. You will typically not need to visit the second sheet, ‘Level Chart’, as all it does is feed the recommender table, but it can be useful if you want to double check the info. Also, all the info from the official walkthrough is included, which means Sunday events, fishing, etc. are in Sheet 3, ‘Events’. They are also tabled.
- If you find issues with the walkthrough or have suggestions to improve it, please do share them so I can fix/improve it. You can either quote my posts or mention my username in this thread, or DM me if you’d prefer that.