House Party New Update APK Download Links:
Installation Guide & How-To Download for Android, Windows & Mac
1. Tap the download button for a specific device.
2. Wait for the 5 sec Countdown for the link.
5. Click on the Skip Ad button on the above right of the page.
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “HouseParty” to start playing.
House Party New Update – game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn’t much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.?
Thread Updated: 2019-08-31
Release Date: 2019-08-30
Developer: Eek! Games Patreon
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
House Party New Update: Did you know? If you become a patron to Eek! Games, you’ll immediately get access to as many as 209 patron-only posts.
Welcome to my AdultGameZone page!
House Party APK Download
House Party, in its concept and sense of humor, is inspired by the adventure style games of the 80s and 90s like Leisure Suit Larry and Monkey Island, but it is rendered in a beautiful full-3D first-person context.
You start the game walking in the door of a House Party already in progress, and your goal is to try to play out to a variety of endings by completing various puzzles and smooth-talking. The game is unique in the sense that your actions dictate the gameplay and story direction heavily. Making certain choices in the game can either cut off or open up more options. You are faced with moral choices that yield different outcomes that drive the way the story unfolds.
In the game, you’ll experience the usual debauchery found at these types of parties in the form of foul language, party games, nudity, fighting, sex, and more, and believe me, it doesn’t pull any punches! Each character has their own personality, story and quests for the player. You can enjoy this alongside full immersive 3D gameplay, gorgeous models, and a very sarcastic and dry sense of humor. The AI is very robust, and the characters respond to a large number of stimuli and player choices. There are multiple story-paths and different outcomes based on your decisions.
The stories are customizable, and Eek! Games offers tools on their website to craft your own story including full dialogues, interactions, and logic dictating how the player’s night goes and import it into your game. Users are already creating and sharing stories on the game’s forum, and we are excited to see what the player community creates next!
The game house party new update is still in beta, and there are still some placeholder graphics in place in the demo video you see. We are wanting to offer free early access. The game in its current state has plenty of game play available and comes with full immersive stories with the option to download new stories from the forum. As the game goes further into development, more official stories and forked story-lines will be worked on, and more content will be added to the game in the sense of what is available for the characters to do.
You can find more information about the game here:
v0.15.1 change log
- Added more of Leah’s story
- Added bike lock + key
- Added color filters (grayscale + rage)
- Added smartphone flashlight
- Implemented Quick Save Feature (F9)
- Tweaked combat mechanics
- Added Dead Snake and updated wearable snake for Frank and Leah
- Made male player’s shoes and sleeves higher-poly and improved rig
- Updated interactive items and grabbable body parts with new player rig hand(s)
- Fixed player’s head and body skin tone not matching
- Phones and other small items now highlight when they are dropped in the grass so the player can easily find them again
- Fixed an issue where collision sounds are sometimes played when some items are in the player’s inventory
- Inventory and Opportunity buttons are now mappable in the control/controller map
- Fixed an issue with GameStart events not firing correctly sometimes
- Player.Sit and Player.Laydown events will now have the target bed/chair shown in the logs and in the CSC
- Added Throw Punch SendEvent option to the CSC
- Tweaked the dropdowns in the CSC for State Events and State Criteria to be alphabetically sorted, and the order of the dropdowns within the GUI element to be more in-line with the game event and criteria naming structure
- Gave Leah an Earpiece she can reach for. For security reasons
- Added the “PhoneBlindedMe” reaction event for CSC users. This will trigger when a Phone Light is visibly on and a Character enters a roughly character-sized capsule that extends outward from the Phone Light
- Added a new Move Target/Sex Spot in the garage, behind the ping pong table. Watch out…balls from above!
- DisplayGameMessage events will now have their GameMessageTypes option displayed in the CSC and when logged in the Debug Log
- Added a TriggerBGC console command
- Individual TriggerBGC events are now much more responsive under almost all circumstances
- DialogueOnly characters (Phone Call, Compubrah) can no longer be selected for an IKReach event
- Further standardization of Game Event naming and logging conventions with CSC dropdowns
- WalkToTargetOption “Cancel” will no longer show up in various places in the CSC where having a “Cancel” option was inappropriate
- Further standardization of Criteria naming and CSC dropdowns (against Game Events where appropriate), with exceptions for criteria such as “Distance”, “Vision” and “Is In Front Of”, etc. which are more readable with slightly different formatting. Decreased OCD variance matrix by -0.2207 chodivars
- Added missing dropdowns for the Criteria/CompareType when selecting IsCurrentlyUsing or IsCurrentlyBeingUsed
- Can no longer select the Player or DialogueOnly Characters (Phone Call, Compubrah) as the CharacterToReactTo in a ReachTarget Event Trigger, as this event is only handled by standard NPCs
- Moved the Initialization of certain variables and references in a few scripts that mount or use items in conjunction with character models to earlier in the loading process, and otherwise performed minor cleanup on similar scripts
- If the “None” criteria is selected in the CSC, the user will be able to select another criteria from the dropdown, instead of having to remove that criteria and choose a new one
- CSC users can now directly compare two values, whether they are “owned” by the same character, or two different characters
- Characters will no longer be able to attempt to warp to themselves via the WarpTo console command
- Important/TriggerBGC will now be shown even if an NPC is not within direct line of sight of the Player, or is a full floor above the Player
- DialogueOnly Characters like PhoneCall and Compubrah can no longer be set to receive GetsHitByProjectile event triggers in the CSC
- In the CSC, an Event Trigger can now call itself via a PerformEvent game event IF its Delay is greater than zero. Previously, this was restricted due to the possibility of recursively firing an infinite number of events with a delay of zero, which could freeze the game
- Various accuracy and reliability improvements to the GetsHitByProjectile event functionality
- In the Original Story: added a preventative check to ensure that Derek doesn’t permanently get his shirt back after he gives it to the Player during Amy’s “Scavenger Hunt” opportunity
- In the Original Story: giving Ashley an untampered soda while she is waiting for her clothes to be returned to her will result in the failure of the :Humiliate Ashley: opportunity
- In the Original Story: the Player can no longer skip through Madison’s conversational opening delay by giving her her phone and then selecting from global responses
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue with duplicate thoughtbubbles appearing when the Player tries to unsuccessfully sit in one of the Hot Tub seats
- In the Original Story: made changes to the radial options for Madison’s Phone to accommodate new mechanics and story content
- In the Original Story: minor tweaks to responses and events within a couple Patrick dialogues in the event that the Player failed his “Phonegate” opportunity
- In the Original Story: cleaned up and made corrections in the Help text for the Player Beer Pong Practice spot
v0.15.0 change log
- Added new player combat mechanic
- Upgraded Leah to have some kick-ass fighting animations
- Added Katana and Spray Paint Can interactive items
- Added Terrarium as a usable Interactive Item
- Added Red, Grayscale, and DisableAll visual filter Character Functions; will allow users to enable/disable red or gray (black and white) post processing filters mid-game
- Added bike lock and bike lock key as usable interactive items
- Fixed an issue that was causing beer pong to be unplayable, especially if the Player grabbed the “starter” ball first and then tried to Practice
- Fixed the alignment of the vibrator item when viewed in the Player’s inventory
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Turn console command from turning characters toward a move target
- Added several new move targets around the outside fence, and further standardized height positioning of some outside move targets
- Aligned the Player’s hand and fingers to better grip the joint item. You know, for inhaling the leaves on most of the days
- Aligned the Player’s hand and fingers with the Box of Poppers/PopperBox item
- Aligned and adjusted a number of indoor colliders in order to better prevent niche cases of items falling through floors
- All bathroom floor types should use the same footstep sound
- Fixed an issue with the “Player” console command’s “inventory” subcommand that could also cause items to sometimes fall through certain floors
- For CSC users: implemented a new ‘zoning’ system that allows you to check if a character is in a room or ‘zone’ inside or outside of the house, OR fire an event trigger/reaction if a character enters a zone/room
- Adjusted the NoLoitering system so it will no longer try to fire whenever any and/or all of a character’s ragdoll colliders enter a NoLoiter/Redirect area; firing once per “character entry” now results in a more reliable NoLoitering changelocation
- All phone-type items now have access to default item functions as well as the new EnablePhoneLight and DisablePhoneLight itemfunctions, with cellphone-style “flash lights” aligned to their rear camera flashes
- All phone-type items now have a text message sound available as either their Sound Effect 1 or Sound Effect 2 sound, for more flexible usage in custom stories
- All phone-type items now have the same starting physics/Rigid Body settings
- All phone-type items now have the same sound effect when thrown or dropped
- All phone-type items now use the same interaction distance value
- All phone-type items have had their inventory positioning, carry/grab positioning, and rotations standardized
- All phone-type items have had RaisePhone and LowerPhone itemfunctions added so that the phone lights can be aimed in front of the player and have their position reset
- The charinfo console command will now show the specified character’s current zone
- The CSC can now trigger events based on who was attacked
- Re-adjusted all NPC combat stats
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause the Player in house party new update to get stuck with a permanently increased “pleasure sensitivity” if they did Ashley’s “Sibling Warfare” and then Vickie’s content, and then followed up for more fun with Ashley afterwards
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause the Player to get stuck with a permanently increased “pleasure sensitivity” if they did Ashley’s “Sibling Warfare” and then Vickie’s content, and then followed up for more fun with Ashley afterwards
- In the Original Story: Ashley will not be as likely to use standard dialogue when in the closet during “Sibling Warfare” if the Player exposes themselves
- In the Original Story: Amy will be very, very considerate about stubbing her toe, and will not do so if the Player is in combat or has an intimacy partner. She will also miraculously avoid injuring herself if she is being spoken to, or if Stephanie is being spoken to. Thanks Amy!
- In the Original Story: Rachael will no longer confront Patrick and try to beat him up if the Player is already in combat. Who wouldn’t want to watch that?
- In the Original Story: the Player can skip through the Rachael-Patrick fight/confrontation more reliably. Yawwwwnnnn…amirite?
- In the Original Story: added new Opportunities for Leah: “Causing a Ruckus”, “Guiding Light”, and “Snake in the Grass”
v0.14.4 change log
- Added voice acting for Madison, Frank, Lety, Leah
- All sex animations are now synced better
- Merged the thought bubble and system messages into one compact HUD
- Added icons to distinguish thoughts from system messages
- Lighting tweaks and adjustments
- Fixed an issue with NPCs trying to navigate to items that the player may have picked up or put in his inventoty
- Fixed an issue with Display messages sometimes breaking the radial menu
- Added low level “headlight” light to camera for better viewing in dark areas
- Aligned the grab hand for a few items around the house that were not implemented yet
- Increased the camera speed for transitioning to sex acts
- Orgasm meter now “cools down” during making out
- Fixed an issue with items sometimes being able to fall through the floor
- Loading games now preserve NPC movetargets more gracefully
- AllowLocation and ProhibitLocation can no longer have duplicate items added to them
- Warping now takes precidence over Action Items
- NPCs can no longer be “distracted” when making out
- Fix for Gamma slider not working correctly
- Lowered fence colliders so players can throw items outside the fence
- Fixed an issue where characters wouldn’t swing if they were too close to each other in combat
- NPCs will no longer randomly pick another NPC as a roaming target if that NPC is currently headed towards a hot tub seat. Should help mitigate seeing NPCs randomly standing knee-deep in the hot tub
- Added the ForcedToDance state, which will allow characters to dance while away from a music source. This new and non-consensual (bool false MEANS FALSE DAMMIT) form of dancing can only be interrupted by movement-related events, intimacy, and a few other story-driven events
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Stephanie to trip while approaching the downstairs bathroom to talk to Katherine (if the Player got high with her), and afterwards become unable to speak to Katherine or continue her story
- In the Original Story: Rachael and Patrick’s fight (precursor to “Patty’s Striking Resemblance”) can no longer initiate if the Player is knocked out, or if Rachael and/or Patrick are Currently Displaying Dialogue
- In the Original Story: Katherine’s inspect text is no longer a thought bubble. More important news at 11!
- In the Original Story: fixed a double-inspect text that could appear when the Player inspected Ashley at the start of a new game
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that allowed the Player to be able to send Rachael away to while they were being intimate with Patrick in the corner of the yard during “Benedict Brahrnold”
Popular Games Like House Party New Update